How do I Browse the Store?
The Arthritis Foundation web store is organized into categories. You can search for items using these categories which appear on the left side of each web page. Once you select a category, you will see a list of products within a sub category. Selecting a product name displays additional information about the item.
How do I search for items?
You can locate a specific item in the Arthritis Foundation Store several ways:
Using the search box at the top right-hand corner of each web page: This search box will work using the following:
- Item Numbers - Enter the item number in the search box located at the top right-hand corner of each web page.
- Keywords - Words like walk, exercise and osteoarthritis will bring up any products with those words in their name or description. Use the singular tense of the word you're searching for and use one keyword from the publication title, not the full title.
- Product Categories - Use the product categories on the tabs across the top of the page. Click on a particular product category tab (Products By Type, Products By Topic, etc.) or hover over each tab for a drop down list of sub categories to appear.
How do I select items that I want to order?
On the detailed product page for the product you'd like to purchase, enter the quantity in the order box, then click order. Your item(s) will now appear in your shopping cart.
How do I remove or update items from my current order?
Click on the View Cart button located on the top right-hand corner of each web page.
To Change Quantities - Enter the number of the changed quantity in the QTY box.
To Delete Items - Click on the X beneath the Remove button, and then select Update Total.
What is a pack size?
Pack size refers to the number of individual items that come bundled together. For example, one pack of Diet and Exercise brochures comes bundled as 50 copies of the brochure.
How do I place an order?
Once you have selected the items you'd like to purchase, click View Cart, select "proceed to check out" and complete your billing and shipping information or log in if you have created a profile.
How do I download a Free brochure?
The Arthritis Foundation has several brochures available in a PDF format that you can download for free. Here’s how you can receive your free downloadable brochure:
- Select “Brochures” then select “Downloadable Brochures”
- Select the brochure title you want and add it to your Shopping Cart
- Once you check out you will receive an e-mail confirmation that contains the link to download your free brochure.
Once you receive your email confirmation, click on the download URL. Then click on “Open” to view the PDF file brochure. If you have any additional questions, please contact Lisa Evans at email@example.com.
How do I obtain member pricing?
Join the Arthritis Foundation with a gift of $20.00 or more and enjoy all membership benefits -- like our latest Drug Guide, one-year of Arthritis Today magazine and 10% off all products purchased in the Arthritis Foundation Store. To become a MEMBER click here. You will be given a unique member number that you will enter during check out to receive your discount.
To save you even more time, choose Automatic Renewal and your renewal will be charged to your credit card every year on the same day. You can cancel anytime. It’s that simple! click here for details.